Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Selena's Stars Dance Tour
Selena's Stars Dance Tour   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
nikki72303
Club Points: 119
Dedicated

10/05/13 12:51 PM
Reply Quote

You all know Selena's new album "Stars Dance". Well here are some photographs of Selena on her tour.

I'm "nikki72303" and I hoped you enjoyed this blog entries. Be sure to check out my other blog entries.
                                      Bye all the Selenators (BTW that means BIG Selena fans) out there!!!!                  

julie0802
Club Points: 112
Dedicated

10/06/13 07:49 PM
Reply Quote
Coolios:)
rita
Club Points: 155
Dedicated

10/28/13 02:16 PM
Reply Quote
hi selena i love your music your very pretty your biggest fan rita marra
biebersgirl
Club Points: 6

12/19/13 02:25 PM
Reply Quote
she cried while singing love will remember i like her she is really pretty
rita
Club Points: 155
Dedicated

12/19/13 06:59 PM
Reply Quote
hi selena i love your music you a great voice your very pretty biggest fan rita marra
reena
Club Points: 11
Novice

01/14/20 11:57 AM
Reply Quote
This tour was perfect for Selena, and I am sure that she had an amazing time when touring. I am going to ask my friends who work for appfma.org if they think I should join Selena in her next tour. It will be interesting to know what they think.
kevinjames
Novice

02/10/20 02:58 AM
Reply Quote
??????? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?????? 2020 ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ???????? ??? ?????? ???? ?????? JNVST ?????? 2020 ??????? ????? ??????? ?? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????
kevinjames
Novice

02/15/20 06:31 AM
Reply Quote
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will declare JNVST Class 6th result 2020 for Jan exam in the month of March. It can be checked online at navodaya.gov.in. To check the result online, candidates require to log in using roll number. JNVST result can be also be checked by offline mode. Admission is offered to students based on their performance in the entrance test and obtaining minimum qualifying marks in test. Check more information on Navodaya Result 2020 6th from is page.
Mahnoor
Club Points: 35
Novice

02/23/20 04:47 AM
Reply Quote

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Udaipur callgirls
kevinjames
Novice

02/25/20 03:26 AM
Reply Quote
I have read a lot of the reviews about that platform and honestly, it was really good enough. It was mainly talking about the platform of the https://fr.altosplitpdf.com/reviews. You guys should take some time out and read about it.
Mahnoor
Novice

03/26/20 07:00 AM
Reply Quote
Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. marketwatch.com
Mahnoor
Novice

03/28/20 01:21 PM
Reply Quote
You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. best whitening face masks honey

robinjack
Club Points: 437
Devoted

05/01/20 07:23 AM
Reply Quote
I like Your Article about Anniversary of Mother Teresa’s Death | Fr. Frank Pavone's Blog Perfect just what I was looking for! . best CBD oil
kevinjames
Novice

06/18/20 03:31 AM
Reply Quote
If more people that write articles involved themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. I have learned too many things from your article. https://caldwells.com/interior-doors/traditional-doors
robinjack
Devoted

05/30/21 09:59 AM
Reply Quote
We still cannot quite believe I really could often be a specific checking important points entirely on yuor web blog. His dad so i are sincerely thankful on your generosity enchanting giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Wanted info I received in the web-site. help desk software for small business
robinjack
Devoted

08/26/21 07:14 AM
Reply Quote
nice blog and really nice post. i like it. make a fanpage on facebook. ticketing software
robinjack
Devoted

11/13/21 09:48 AM
Reply Quote
Many thanks for taking a few minutes to line this all out for us. This kind of blog post has been very helpful to me. houses for sale in hawaii

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms